1. Executive/Senior Executive, Finance
• Analysing financial statements & ensure timely submission of reports.
• Handle Accounts Payable and disbursement of all claims.
• Cash management, banking matters & quarterly GST submission.
2. Manager/Senior Manager, Finance
• Prepare budgets, statutory and management reports.
• Present the financial performance of HEB and its operating units to the Board and Management Committee.
• Ensure compliance with financial reporting standards.
• Monitor investments and generate performance reports in a timely manner.
3. Executive/Senior Executive, Property Maintenance
• Responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of all the associated assets and properties of Board’s temples.
• Recommend improvements and additional upgrading/maintenance work to ensure that all facilities are functioning properly and safely.
• Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and inspection requirements e.g. electrical equipment, mechanical systems.
4. Executive/Senior Executive, Media & Communications
• To implement the communications strategy of HEB.
• Coordinate and execute all video and photography needs including live web streaming of major events.
• Update the various websites and social media platform with information on events from the different subsidiaries.
5. Executive/Senior Executive, Human Resource
• To coordinate processes from recruitment to exit interview.
• To assist in Work Permit / Visa related online submissions and correspondence.
• To manage, HRIS, staff claims and leave records.
6. Asst Manager/Manager, Organisation Development & Excellence
• To develop organisation excellence policy and implementation.
• Champion change management.
• To develop and implement organisational development plans.
7. Asst Manager/Manager, IT
• Responsible for all IT infrastructure, such as servers, networks, hardware and software (administration/maintenance).
• Install & maintain workstations, laptops and various peripheral hardware such as printers, network devices, etc.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for the organisation’s IT Security.
• Ensure services such as POS system, Accounting system, E- mail, Websites etc. running in optimal conditions.
8. Asst Manager/Manager, Corporate Admin & Community Engagement
• Organise meetings with various stakeholders and assist in major festivals, other special projects of the board.
• Collaborate with other Hindu and Community organisations for better outreach and engagement.
All positions requires relevant qualification and minimum 3 years of relevant experience. For managerial positions, a minimum 5 years of supervisory experience is a must. The potential candidate should be a team player, IT savvy with excellent written and communication skills. Interested applicants should email their detailed resume in MS Word/PDF format with a recent photo, stating your availability, current and expected salaries to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2019. Only Singaporeans need to apply.
We thank all the applicants for their interest. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.