1. Temple opening hours during the month of Purattasi are as follows:
a) Sunday to Friday: 8.30am to 11.45am and 6:00pm to 8.45pm
b) Saturday: 8.00am to 12.45pm and 5.45pm to 9.15pm
c) Only 50 devotees will be allowed in the Temple at any one time
2. Limited bookings will be available to devotees for the following prayers:
a) A maximum of 5 devotees will be allowed to be present for each booking
b) Sunday to Friday: Suprabatham @ $81 , Uchikaala Poojai @ $51, Sri Vishnu Homam @ $151 and Ekanda Sevai @$101
c) Saturday: Suprabatham @ $501 , Uchikaala Poojai @ $201 and Ekanda Sevai @$201
d) Devotees can call the Temple office to book.
3. Devotees can book online at www.sspt.org.sg or call the Temple office to book for Sri Venkateswara Sahasranama Archanai (4th Purattasi Saturday, 10 October 2020). Priests will offer the sangalpam on your behalf. Devotees can watch the livestream from 5:30pm at www.heb.org.sg.
4. Devotees can watch the livestream of Suprabatham (6:00am) and Ekanda Sevai (9:30pm) on each of the four Purattasi Saturdays at https://www.facebook.com/hinduendowmentsboard & https://www.youtube.com/hinduendowmentsboard.
5. The elderly, persons with chronic or underlying conditions, pregnant women and young children are requested to worship from home for their own wellbeing.
6. On each of the four Purattasi Saturdays, limited quantity of the following pre-packed prasadam will be prepared for devotees to collect (one pack per person) as they exit the Temple for consumption at home.
a) Lunch from 9:30am to 1pm | Sambar-rice, vegetable & sweet
b) Dinner from 6:30pm to 10pm | Tamarind-rice (puli satham), chickpeas (kadalai) & sweet
7. Please note that carpark will be closed from Friday, 1pm to Sunday, 8:30am during the Purattasi Utsavam.
8. We seek your kind co-operation and understanding. For more details, please call 62985771.
Event Booking Form
Online bookings are not available for this event.