1. Maximum of 100 persons will be allowed at any one time in Temples. Pre-Event Testing (PET) is not required.
2. Devotees can participate in groups not exceeding 5 persons. There must be a 1 metre safe distance between groups.
3. Entry is only allowed using TraceTogether Token or App from 17 May 2021. Scanning of NRIC will stop on 31 May 2021.
4. Devotees should leave the temple promptly once they finish praying to allow others to enter the temple.
5. The elderly, persons with chronic or underlying conditions, pregnant women and young children are requested to worship from home for their own wellbeing.
6. For wedding with more than 50 attendees, PET will be required for only the wedding couple or should have completed their vaccination at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding date. Visit https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/pet for more information on PET.