Mr Sivadas Sankaran, a Singaporean philanthropist, through his Will has created a Trust to help needy Hindu children with their education.
The Trust has established the Sivadas-HEB Education Fund to help disadvantaged Hindu children get a head start in life.
The Sivadas-HEB Committee will give financial assistance to Hindu children who are:-
- Aged between 18 months and 6 years
- Singaporeans or permanent residents
- Ineligible for KiFAS or CFAC grants
- From households with gross monthly income of $3,500 or less
- Children granted assistance must attend school regularly.
How to Apply
- Application forms are available at
- Hindu Endowments Board, HEB Office, 397 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218123
- Click here to download Sivadas-HEB Preschool Bursary Application Form.
- To request an application form to be sent by post, please call Ms Hemma at tel: 65939209.
- All applications must be supported by the Principal of the centre in which the child is enrolled. Completed application forms must be supported by copies of relevant required documents.
- All completed application forms and supporting documents must be sent to:
Sivadas-HEB Preschool Bursary
Hindu Endowments Board
397 Serangoon Road
- For enquiries, please contact the programme coordinator Ms Hemma from the Hindu Endowments Board at Tel: 65939209