SIVADAS-HEB PRESCHOOL BURSARY
Mr Sivadas Sankaran, a Singaporean philanthropist, through his Will has created a Trust to help needy Hindu children with their education.
The Trust has established the Sivadas-HEB Education Fund to help disadvantaged Hindu children get a head start in life.
he Sivadas-HEB Committee will give financial assistance to Hindu children who are:-
- Aged between 18 months and 6 years
- Singaporeans or permanent residents
- Ineligible for KiFAS or CFAC grants
- From households with gross monthly income of $3,500 or less
- Children granted assistance must attend school regularly.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application forms are available at
- Hindu Endowments Board, HEB Office, 397 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218123
- Download Sivadas-HEB Preschool Bursary Application Form.
- To request an application form to be sent by post, please call Ms Hemma at tel: 65939209.
- All applications must be supported by the Principal of the centre in which the child is enrolled. Completed application forms must be supported by copies of relevant required documents.
- All completed application forms and supporting documents must be sent to:Sivadas-HEB Preschool
- Hindu Endowments Board
- HEB Office
- 397 Serangoon Road
- Singapore 218123
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 62929766
- For enquiries, please contact the programme coordinator Ms Hemma from the Hindu Endowments Board at Tel: 65939209
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the Board activities listed below kindly contact the Administrative Manager at telephone: 6296 3469.
Alternatively, if you wish to offer your services for any of the religious events or festivals conducted at any one of the Board administered temples, please contact the temples directly.
We are also on the lookout for persons who may be able to assist us in the following areas. When you contact us, please indicate the area of participation you are interested in:
For National Events and Festivals: